Friday 27 April 2007

Body Modification


What can I say the lecture on this was interesting as well as shocking as ever to see how fare people go to show how well they can look just by tattooing and piercing their body.
I never had a tattoo done, and I think after that lecture I am very happy not to have any thing lol. Don’t get me wrong some tattoos can look really good on people and be a good thing to have, but there are some people who go over the top for example those people who covered in tattoos, to me its going too far.
So many questions came to my mind like:-
1, has too much tattoos lots its original meaning because of the people taking things way too far.
2, why people will go throw that and know that it’s not going to stay for life.
3, why people go throw so much pain just to look good whereby they can do different things that are painless.
However I think that people have there own points of view about things and if they want to go throw the pain to look that’s up to them.

http://tattoo.about.com/
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/iyh-vsv/life-vie/tat_e.html

No comments: